Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Christmas #1&2

So seeing as everyone in my shared house at uni is going home for Christmas we decided to have a mini Christmas of our own, including a not so secret Santa, Christmas eve and a massive Christmas roast! I can tell this Christmas season will be filled with a lot more roasts than a normal one but I'm definitely looking forward to the real Christmas day this year as I have volunteered to do the whole Christmas roast by myself! Looking back on it now I'm not sure that's the best decision I've made this year, or my parents have made for that matter, but we shall see and you'll definitely see photo's of the success/mess. Anyway here is a few photo's from my Christmas' number 1 and 2.. and I hope you all enjoy/are enjoying the Christmas season as much as I am!


 
and yeah I really do have an obsession with owls which I'm sure will become very apparent!



No comments :

Post a Comment