Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Choosing A Blog Name

So this is my first post and what better to talk about than choosing a blog name! I've been thinking for a while about creating a blog as I use instagram a lot, so today was the day! It proved harder than it seemed to think of the perfect blog name, it has to be something catchy that people are going to remember. Luckily my trusty housemate was on hand to help me think of the perfect name. I'd like to share with you the things we (well mainly she) came up with:

  • Rampant rabbits and dirty habits
  • Domino’s and dildo’s
  • Domino’s and pantyhoes
  • Cherry sourz and up all hours
  • Post-it notes and the south coast

Yeah a bit crazy right? In the end I decided to go with washing pegs and hairy legs! Why? Well, as a student I constantly feel like i'm washing my clothes and as for the second part if i told you i'd have to kill you.. but you can probably guess!

No comments :

Post a Comment