Firstly The Body Shop, You can't ever go wrong with anything from here!
This set of 3 hand creams is £12 but currently online there is a code for 50% off which would make each hand cream £2, definitely a bargain! I have already treated myself to the Vanilla Bliss one and if the others are anything like this one then I know I'm going to enjoy them a lot! The other 2 have scents of Cranberry Joy and Ginger Sparkle.
Next is Yankee Candles. Currently I'm burning the Christmas cupcake wax tart into my owl shaped burner and it makes my room smell so Christmassy.

Whilst doing a spot of Christmas shopping today I came across the Christmas Eve scented Yankee Candle and whilst smelling it in the shop it made me reminisce of all the previous Christmas' I've had and reminded me of being at home. I've recently found this website, Yankee Direct, which has discounted Yankee Candles on and as they can be pretty expensive in shops this is the perfect way to have an authentic product but for slightly cheaper!
My third place you should check out is Tiger. I absolutely love this shop as they sell anything and everything you could possibly want. One thing that is a positive for this shop is that there is no 99p malarkey and everything is set to the nearest pound. When I was looking for little things to decorate my room with this was the place to go! They have candles, candle holders, stationary bits, lots of toys for children, spices, cooking/baking bits and bobs and they also bring out new stock according to the seasonal holidays it is. So definitely find the closest store to you and pay it a visit!
Amazon, Amazon, Amazon!
Before buying anything in a shop get on amazon and search for it because the possibilities that you will find it cheaper on amazon are high!
These are my best places to find stocking fillers for the moment but if you know of anywhere good with unique little things definitely post me a comment and I will check them out!

No comments :
Post a Comment